Camp History & Philosophy
Indian Springs Day Camp, founded in 1959 by Dr. William Mackrides and Dr. Benedict Coren, is located in beautiful Chester Springs, Pennsylvania.
The original grounds consisted of farm land, natural springs and an abundance of foliage. The house in the picture was built in 1877, is today our administration building. The camp nurse is also located here.
Our camp's philosophy has included individual attention for all campers, a limited enrollment, safety in every area, the best staff available, and an open line of communication with our parents.